Rigger & Signalperson
November 1, 2017, OSHA will require anyone rigging for or signaling a crane to at least be qualified by a third party. Now the crane rental company that you trust for all your lifting needs can train your employees to become certified rigger/signal people and earn a five-year nationally accredited certification card.
- Conveniently based in Anchorage
- Nearby electronic testing facility for fast results
- Instructed by experienced crane operators with real world knowledge
- Five-year nationally accredited certification
- Affordable and effective
Two-day classroom test prep covering:
- OSHA and ASME standards
- Rigging hardware pre-inspection and proper use
- Proper use of tag lines
- Hand and voice signals
- Basics of crane operation and limitations
Upcoming Class Dates
- April 9 – 11, 2018
Call 907.522.9004 to register!